Warm Springs offers a variety of options for youth interested in golf.
Classes are open to all skill levels and include on-course instruction and clubs. Instructors cover full-swing, stance, grip, short game, chipping and putting.
After 4:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, we offer a discounted rate for greens fees to allow parents and children to enjoy the game of golf together. Tee times for these hours are allowed 5-days in advance
- The Warm Springs Golf Team is designed to prepare Junior Golfers for competitive golf play; participants must be able to play 9-holes of golf
- The program will prepare golfers for their up-coming Junior High and High School Team Competitions
- The team meets once a week during June, July and August
- Athletes have the option of training session either on Tuesday's, Wednesday's or Thursday's from 8:30 am until 3:30 pm
- Lunch is the responsibility of the athlete
- All athletes are expected to represent themselves in a respectful manner at all times